Dynamic reports

From: Omar Malik <obNOSPAMmar_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 13:38:45 -0400

Thanks for your help Mark
I understand what you told me to do. I need to know what report trigger to use for hiding the columns. And I also tried to return false if a field is to be hidden and true otherwise but its not effecting the layout. Please tell me a little bit more about the hiding/unhiding code for the columns if you can.
Thanks again Received on Fri Jun 29 2001 - 12:38:45 CDT