Dev License OK for IIS/ASP development ?

From: Richard Shea <rshea_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 29 Jun 2001 19:47:34 -0700

Hi - I'm sorry I'm sure this is a FAQ but I can't find an answer anywhere. The Oracle Development licence says that it is for "one person on one machine". I develop web sites using Active Server Pages under IIS. If I run Oracle on the same W2000 machine as the web server and only serve pages to my self (during the course of testing) am I covered by this licence ?

The reason I ask is that the server runs under one userid whilst I work under (at least) one other - I wondered if database would see this as "two users" ?

BTW the customer I have in mind has their own licence so that's not an issue.

Thanks

Richard Shea. Received on Fri Jun 29 2001 - 21:47:34 CDT