Re: Oracle metrics - any useful ideas on what to track?

From: David Van Zandt <dvanzandt_at_iquest.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 09:04:22 -0500

Thanks John and Niall for your input. Your suggestions well illustrate the difficultly of this decision. No, there is no precedent, nor do the user community give a flip as long as we minimize unscheduled outages. Notwithstanding these facts, the auditors "expect" trends as a documentation requirement; and that foolishness will not change within the next month, I fear.

What I was trolling for were suggestions of what others may have found useful to track, in order to broaden my range of ideas.

Thanks again for your input! Received on Fri Jun 29 2001 - 09:04:22 CDT