Re: Restore problems

From: Michael <mikesbmw_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 28 Jun 2001 04:58:51 -0700

Thanks for your reply.

What I forgot to say is: I also backup the Archive logs BEFORE I change anything. So the restore, restores the databases AND the archive logs, as they were before the changes. I also deleted the other archive logs just to be sure "recover database" uses the archive log from the time I made the backup.

What you are saying is correct when I wouldn't delete the newly made redo logs.

Michael