SQL-Navigator (QUEST): any comments/comparisons?

From: Christof Kaiser <kaiser_at_logiball.deREMOVETHIS>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 17:18:45 +0200

We are looking to buy a developing tool for PL/SQL.

Til now, I only had a look at SQL Navgator from Quest. I know, there are many other tools out there.

Does anybody has a recommondation which one is most useful and best value?

Btw, a single user license for SQL Navigator should cost 770 Euro (about 660 US$, I reckon).

Regards
Christof Received on Thu Jun 28 2001 - 10:18:45 CDT