Re: Advice on Reporting Tools

From: TurkBear <noone_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 09:32:06 -0500

Another problem, at least for me, is modifying the Oracle Report after the initial creation of it..To add a group ( with or without summary actions) or to reorder the existing grouping, for instance, is not a task to be undertaken lightly in Oracle Reports ( the repeating frames always seem to be misplaced or misaligned, for instance) while in Crystal is a drag and drop action that takes seconds...