Re: free news server

From: James <james_at_jamesstarritt.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 08:49:03 -0500

I access through a German based NNTP server which is free to use. It really is good service and they have good retention, no binary groups and really no greif .... if your after a web based solution Google is fine, otherwise check out http://www.news.fu-berlin.de/en/register.html

You will need to register with them (never had SPAM or mailings etc) they will send you a password and username!

Have fun

James Starritt