Restore problems

From: Michael <mikesbmw_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 27 Jun 2001 02:10:22 -0700

Hi,

I've been trying to do a restore using Backup Exec's Oracle agent V8.5 to do an online backup of my Oracle database V8.1.6 . This seems to work fine, however when I restore my database it doesn't seem to contain the data from the backup.
I test this doing the following: I make a new table named test and do a complete backup. Then I insert data in the table and do a restore, everything seems to work (no errors in backup exec or Oracle). When I look into the table it STILL CONTAINS the data from before the restore....

I've tried every 'solution' from Backup Exec and Oracle, nothing seems to work.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Michael Received on Wed Jun 27 2001 - 04:10:22 CDT