free news server

From: Ivan Chung <ichung_at_netscape.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 00:32:39 +0800

Hi all:
Is there any one access this newsgroup through a free newsgroup server? I'm accessing this newsgroup through my ISP news server but I can't access my ISP newsgroup in my office. I think there must be a free news server which has this newsgroup.

Thanks in advance
Ivan Chung Received on Wed Jun 27 2001 - 11:32:39 CDT