Failure in getting Scrollable ResultSet using CallableStatement

From: Lucia <lucialooi_at_ebworx.com>
Date: 27 Jun 2001 20:13:34 -0700

I'm trying to get scrollable resultset from CallableStatement execution but
failed so far. I tested i-netsoftware's i-Sero, i-Seropto and i-Auguro which do not provide scrollable resultset with CallableStatement at all. Tested with Oracle Type 2 JDBC driver enclosed with Oracle8i 8.1.7 and Weblogic 6.0's Oracle JDBC driver as well but couldn't get what I was looking for. I declared the CallableStatement as below:-

CallableStatement cs = conn.prepareCall("{call USP_GET (?,?)}",ResultSet.TYPE_SCROLL_INSENSITIVE,ResultSet.CONCUR_UPDATABLE);

But it didn't work. The resultset that I got after the CallableStatement
execution was of TYPE_FORWARD_ONLY.

Does anyone know of any 3rd party Oracle JDBC driver which does provide this feature?

Thank you and look forward to your help. Received on Wed Jun 27 2001 - 22:13:34 CDT