Re: Newbie needs rescue please!

From: Vince Laurent <vlaurent_at_networkusa.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 10:17:33 -0500

Thanks for the tip - I guess I need to call the software vendor and find out how they recommend the setup. I had installed Oracle then this product - that is when I noticed the SYSTEM tablespace was being used. There was nothing in the products setup that asked me for a specific tablespace/table. I had incorrectly assumed the software would create its own and then install (like most good software).