Use Image instead of Push Button

From: cybersud <cybersud_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: 26 Jun 2001 13:26:58 GMT

I'm trying to use an image outside the database to use instead of a push button.

I've made it so far that I got the image when I run my form the trigger "when_image_pressed" works, but MY PROBLEM is that once I run the query the image dissappears and doesn't come back.

I added a trigger at the form level "when_new_block_record_instance" to load at ever record but then my query doesn't run well...

Is there any other way around or do I need to change something (stupid thing I forgot)?

I tried using triggers at different levels on my form but nothing seems to work.

thx

cybersud Received on Tue Jun 26 2001 - 08:26:58 CDT