Re: how to update a sequence?

From: Stephen Bell <stephen.bell_at_cgi.ca>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 12:06:13 -0400

Hi Norbert,

You can't do it the way you're suggesting as far as I know..nor can you alter the 'START WITH' value of the sequence to have it start at the higher number....

Your best bet may be to drop the sequence and recreate it in your code and set the START WITH value to the number you want your inserts to start at.

Hope this helps,
Steve