Re: Just Installed But Now Shrugging

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_telusplanet.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 02:01:08 GMT

I prefer to give directions more than actual links - Technet is very, very large and I keep hoping directions will help people get used to it ...

http://technet.oracle.com > Documentation > Oracle8i and Oracle8i JVM > General Documentation, Release 3 (8.1.7) (html link) > Oracle8i Server and SQL*Plus (html link) > Oracle8i Concepts

or directly

 http://technet.oracle.com/docs/products/oracle8i/doc_library/817_doc/server.817/a76965/toc.htm

/Hans