Re: Oracle9i: when is it released ??

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_telusplanet.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 06:41:12 GMT

Go to http://oraclestore.oracle.com > Database [tab] > CD Packs and you will see that you can order it now on several OSs (but not Microsoft yet). That's probably the best place to monitor which versions are ready to order.

If you want it now and have a fast line, download it from technet for Solaris, Linux and HP-UX

/Hans