Re: jdbc connection/statements

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 00:27:20 +0200

"Sudarshan Sampath" <ssampath_at_scr.siemens.com> wrote in message news:5%tY6.10592$DW1.433862_at_iad-read.news.verio.net...
> Folks,
> I am trying to connect to the Oracle database using a jdbc driver.
> How many statements does Oracle allow per connection? Is this
> more of a client-side resource or a server-side resource?
>
> For one connection object (in java), I am able to create x number
> of statements but then it throws an exception if I try and create any
> more statements. Is there a workaround to this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Sudarshan

Please try to be *exact* instead of *vague*. 'An exception': what is that supposed to mean? Do you think members in this group use their crystal balls to *guess* which error you are getting.
Also: please try to post the code in error?

How do you expect to get accurate responses?

Regards,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA Received on Thu Jun 21 2001 - 17:27:20 CDT