Need help with outer join question ?

From: Tom Reid <thomas_p_reid_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 20 Jun 2001 03:18:39 -0700

Given the following three tables:-

Price_table

Price Date     Price
----------     -----
16-JUN-01      2.4
18-JUN-01      2.3

Hilo_table

Price Date     Hi_pr        Lo_pr
-----------    -----        -----
17-JUN-01       2.45         2.35
18-JUN-01       2.35         2.25

Volume_table

Volume Date     Volume
-----------     -------
16-JUN-01        10000
17-JUN-01        10101

I need a query to produce a 4th table as:-

Date       Price     Hi_pr     Lo_pr    Volume
16-JUN-01  2.4                          10000
17-JUN-01             2.45      2.35
18-JUN-01  2.3        2.35      2.45

I can't seem to get the query I need, I'm presuming some kind of outer join is required. Any help would be appreciated Received on Wed Jun 20 2001 - 05:18:39 CDT