8i Install hangs before starting on RH 7.1

From: Stephen Savage <Stephen_at_Fuze-Media.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 17:03:34 GMT

I run the install, it gives me the starting message and asks me to wait, but the install never begins? Has anyone run into this? I'm running a Dell PowerEdge(2x500Mhz), 256MB Ram, 2 8GB Harddrives. I've setup all of the accounts, groups, and harddrive partitions. I with I had an error message to give you, but the real problem is no error message = I don't know where to begin in finding a solution. :P

Stephen
stephen.savage_at_fuze-media.com Received on Wed Jun 20 2001 - 12:03:34 CDT