Re: OCP Question

From: javadude <javadude_at_here.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 21:46:17 GMT

Separating them is always a good policy. Another item to consider is the configuration of your storage. For instance, if you have have two disk banks each controlled by a different controller it would be best to put the tables on a disk of one controller and the indexes on the disk of the second controller.

javadude (I haven't always been a developer)