Re: Oracle 8i with weblogic server

From: vg <vgavan_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 06:09:54 GMT

This in weblogic.properties works for me:

weblogic.jdbc.enableLogFile=true
weblogic.jdbc.logFileName=/opt/weblogic/myserver/var/logs/jdbc.log

weblogic.jdbc.connectionPool.csvrPool=\

       url=jdbc:oracle:thin:@mydb:1521:mydb,\
       driver=oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver,\
       loginDelaySecs=1,\
       initialCapacity=10,\
       maxCapacity=20,\
       capacityIncrement=1,\