Re: Export file Generation

From: andrew_webby at hotmail <spam_at_no.thanks.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 11:37:11 +0100

You can get the date into an environment variable like this: for /f "tokens=2" %i in ('date /t') do set today=%i

However, %today% is like "20/06/01", so you would need to pipe that through SED or similar (you can find unixtools.zip on the web which gives you awk etc - try http://www.cygwin.com) to change the "/" to "-" and then write a batch file similar to

exp file=%today%.exp etc...

and then call that batch file. Bit of hoop-jumping but it can be done.