Newbie question: autoupdating atributes

From: Drazen <drazen_candy__at_hotpop.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 20:14:25 +0200

Hi,

        I have a table that has 3 attributes; att1, att2 and att3. When I insert data into table I insert values of att3 and values of att1 and att2 are calculated from the value of attribute att3. I was reading a chapter on triggers from Oracle manual but I cannot make it work, I am stuck with assigning the derived values. Any help would be very appreciated.

Thanks,

Thanks,

Drazen,

Eat the candy to see my address better !!!

Candy spam protection :)