Oracle Forms and NT4.0

From: charles peterson <cpeterson_at_co.barron.wi.us>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 20:27:47 GMT

Hi,

Oracle Forms Runtime is hanging up my machine. (NT4.0 SP6, 500Mhz, 128Meg Ram)

I can connect to the database using connect string and lsnrctl. I can connect to the database via query builder. I can execute queries in query builder.

When I open forms or reports runtime, the machine hangs. I can't even kill the process or shutdown.

I am assuming the runtime environment uses Java. Are there any java issues with NT that would hang a computer this bad or am I assuming wrong?

I thought this may be a java issue or possibly a user rights issue. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I would read the manuals but our vendor did not supply us with any. I am downloading what I can find at the present time.

Thank you,

Charles Received on Tue Jun 19 2001 - 15:27:47 CDT