Re: Need beginner help !!

From: Matthias Huebner <m.hubner_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 13:56:34 +0200

Salut Steve,

Try to read the documentation or some books about oracle. There also was a small popping window with the two neccessary usr/pwd's

Try to use: system/manager as dba
and "sys/change_on_install" beeing the master of all.

you also set up an password for the user internal/<you did setting up the db>

"Steve & Candie" <scf99_at_adelphia.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:QA8X6.11912$Rq4.3328562_at_news1.news.adelphia.net...
> I set up the Oracle 8i personal edition for my small business and the
> program installed correctly. But when I try to access the database it asks
> me for a username and password. I don't ever remeber setting one up, so
 any
> help would be great. Thanks
> Steve

cordialement
Matthias Received on Tue Jun 19 2001 - 06:56:34 CDT