Producing output files

From: Benetnasch <benetnasch_at_blimey.co.uk>
Date: 18 Jun 2001 05:19:26 -0700

Hello,

I have been assigned a task which involves the creation of an output file (ASCII) in a specified format. I'm using PL/SQL to do all the other associated processing, but am not sure whether I can use PL/SQL to produce the output file. Can I? The only output feature I'm aware of is DBMS_OUTPUT...

Thanks for any help.

Benetnasch Received on Mon Jun 18 2001 - 07:19:26 CDT