Optimization of SQL Queries

From: Sylvain Benoist <sylvainb_at_whitepj.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 22:46:23 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

I want to optimize some SQL queries which are using some outer joins. I already used the tkproof utility of Oracle but I am not really able to interpret the results to rewrite the query which consume elapsed time and CPU time.

Then, could someone tell me what are the main rules to rewrite a query ?

Thanks.

Sylvain BENOIST

--
Posted from glatton.cnchost.com [207.155.248.47]