Hosting a database server

From: bullseye <bullseye35_at_deletethefunnies@excite.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 17:16:37 GMT

How does one go about finding hosting service for a database server? (Intention is to have users access the database from several locations.)

Any reputable hosting companies to suggest? What should I ask of them? What should I watch out for (good as well as bad)? What would remote users need to access the database? Is a plain internet connection enough?

If there is a better place to post this, let me know.

thank you. Received on Sun Jun 17 2001 - 12:16:37 CDT