Re: partitioning table

From: steve <E_at_E.COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 10:30:46 +0800

HI,
The rows don't get moved very frequently. I found thet the main problem is due to sub query's. where I have to do a select of a selct of a select.

 I suspect it is better not to use the auto row delete & reinsert, but to delete the record and re-insert it myself. otherwise I suspect things could get messy with replication. steve