Re: HELP! object relational

From: John Edward Scott <admin_at_NOdaedalus-soln.demon.co.ukSPAM>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 19:46:19 +0100

"Kathrin Holweger" <kaholli_at_web.de> wrote in message news:3b2b4297$1_at_netnews.web.de...
> Hi,
>

> In a lecture we got the following code as an example how object
> relational stuff works with oracle and we're supposed to do an
> assignment according to this. unfortunately the code doesn't compile
> and I couldn't find what's wrong with it anywhere. Maybe anyone here
> can help me out finding what's missing there?

<<CODE TRIMMED>>

Kathrin,

I tried this on an 8.1.7 box and it compiled fine, which version of Oracle are you using? The only thing I can suggest is that maybe you have an extra "/" or semicolon in your script somewhere? (That one's caught me out many a time).

Good luck,

John. Received on Sat Jun 16 2001 - 13:46:19 CDT