partitioning table

From: steve <E_at_E.COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 18:35:58 +0800

Hi,
I have a table under 8i that is currently not partitioned, I want to partition it.
can I use the alter table command or do I have to re-create the table, but partitioned.

the table is also replicated, and I do nto want to have to re-build the replication if I can help it.

steve Received on Thu Jun 14 2001 - 05:35:58 CDT