ado Paging Recordset Oracle 8i

From: IanOXML <OrnsteinIan_at_Netscape.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 14:43:26 -0700 (PDT)

My web application is happy paging through ADO.Recordsets that get data from SQLServer 6.5 and 7.0 Now I need to extend this application to service tables on Oracle 8i and I get a PageCount property value of -1, which indicates the Recordset object does not support paging.

What can be done?
Is there a new oledb Provider?
Should I install ado version 3.6 on the web server? Have any you found another work arround?

Thanks,
- IanOXML -

Posted on http://www.etin.com - the FREE public USENET portal on the Web Complete SEARCHING, BROWSING, and POSTING of text and BINARY messages! Received on Thu Jun 14 2001 - 16:43:26 CDT