Oracle and AIX

From: Jack Gostl <gostl_at_argoscomp.com>
Date: 13 Jun 2001 13:46:37 -0700

I'm very new to Oracle. We have just installed the Oracle client on our AIX system. I can access things fine through SQLPLUS, but we need to access the data from C programs.

We could pack things up in files and invoked SQLPlus, but that's ugly. Is there an API interface directly callable from C? Where do I find it? How do I buy it?

And for that matter, anything else you think I might find useful?(G)

Thanks - Jack Received on Wed Jun 13 2001 - 15:46:37 CDT