Export problem

From: Solo <bsddd_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 08:53:52 +0200

Hello all;

I have problem making a full export from my Oracle 7.3.4 database on WinNT 40.SP6a.
I made a small bat file/procedure with export parametars. When I click on that batch icon everything works fine, export file being created without any problems.

Now I want that bat to scheduled to automatically starts sometimes in the night hours.
For that I use "AT" command ex: (at 01:00am /every:M,T,W C:\exp.bat). In the morning I found message :

exp-00028 :failed to open (drive:\file.dmp) for write exp-00222:
System error message 13
System error message: Permision denied

I was lookong for that in Oracle documentation and it says that is something with system access permissions.

But I dont understand how when I manually start bat procedure it works just fine??

Anybody has any idea?

Thank you ! Received on Tue Jun 12 2001 - 01:53:52 CDT