Archiving Records

From: Omar Malik <obNOSPAMmar_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 07:42:53 -0400

hello all
I was wondering if someone can give me some techniques for being able to query database faster and enhance its performance. Is there a way of archiving records where during a query some records are not looked at, since they have no relevance to our search. Maybe if we can put some of the records to sleep before searching the database. Point is to be able to search faster.
Any help will be appreciated. Received on Tue Jun 12 2001 - 06:42:53 CDT