Oracle & MS Access

From: Benetnasch <benetnasch_at_blimey.co.uk>
Date: 12 Jun 2001 07:32:08 -0700

Hello,

Bit of a long shot this, but I just wondered whether anyone knew how to get stuff out of Oracle using an Access front end.

I can execute stored procedures entirely successfully, and pass parameters as well. The problem is, however, getting any information back. All the code on the Oracle server is in stored procedures, which doesn't lend itself particularly well to retrieving any information out.

I could probably do something on the Access side, but I'd like to get as much of the code on the server to minimise hassles when installing on several different clients.

I know the chances of anyone knowing a solution are minimal, but I though I'd ask.

Thanks for any help,

Benetnasch Received on Tue Jun 12 2001 - 09:32:08 CDT