Re: OEM error

From: Christopher Latta <nobody_at_nowhere.not>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 00:02:41 +1000

Without knowing anything about the script or the error message, it is hard to tell. However, a common problem is that the script is doing something that requires the tablespace to extend a datafile and that datafile is not allowed to extend.

On standard installs (for Win NT anyway), datafiles are set up to have a 150Mb limit. Perhaps you have exceeded this.

Storage Manager will allow you to check and rectify this if this is your problem.

Christopher Latta