oracle DSN parameters

From: Sucharith Vanguri <sucharith_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 07:32:42 -0000

Can some one help me to create a Oracle system dsN through VB?. I hav elooked up references and found code for creating SQL server and access. Using them I had been successful in creating a user dsn for oraclce but hav e been succesful only in passing dsn nam eand description . I am not able to pass server name and user name. please give the correct DSN parameters for ORACLE 8