Re: Java Stored Procedure and ClassCastException

From: Chris Smith <cdsmith_at_twu.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 12:39:25 -0500

"Kevin B" <kbass1_at_nc-rr.com> wrote ...
> I am getting a ClassCastException error message when executing my Java
> Stored Procedure. After numerous times reviewing my code, I still cannot
> determine the cause of this problem.

While I've never worked with Java stored procedures, it appears that the provided attributes array doesn't contain exactly the data you expect it to. If you read the ClassCastException, you should be able to get a line number of the cast that failed. You should probably look for corrections to the order or data type of fields at that point.

Chris Smith Received on Sun Jun 10 2001 - 12:39:25 CDT