Problem defining Oracle function using Java

From: Victor Grazi <vgrazi_at_bnyesi.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 02:47:36 GMT

I am trying to define a new Oracle function using Java. When I execute loadjava from the command line (with any arguments) I get the message:

    Class not found: Files\Sybase\Jaguar I happen to be running Sybase EAS/Jaguar on the same machine. Has anyone experienced this? Any suggestions? Thanks/Victor Grazi Received on Sun Jun 10 2001 - 21:47:36 CDT