Oracle Desginer 6i: which CD/Version?

From: Christof Kaiser <kaiser_at_logiball.deREMOVETHIS>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 16:13:00 +0200

Hi,

I was just trying to install Designer6i, but I cannot find it anymore. (That is a graphical tool which comes with oracle to do relational database design)
Help doesnt say anything.
Can somebody bive me a clue which CD it is on? (I have 8.1.6 and 8.1.7 enterprise sitting around here).

Or did it come with an older version?

Regards
Christof Received on Thu Jun 07 2001 - 09:13:00 CDT