Re: Oracle 8.1.6 Alter User command fails with VERIFY_FUNCTION

From: Michael Dodd <doddme_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 20:44:18 -0500

On Wed, 06 Jun 2001 22:56:30 -0700, "Daniel A. Morgan" <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com> wrote:

>dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com

Are there any work arounds for this. We have to meet an audit point, this issue has been causing us a lot of headaches. In the auditor opinion - we upgraded to a less secure version of Oracle (going from 8.1.5 to 8.1.6).

I am thinking of some work around, such as a database trigger to force users to have their password meet certain criteria. Anything out there? Received on Thu Jun 07 2001 - 20:44:18 CDT