Re: Log Column Update 7.3

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 15:42:38 +0100

Unfortunately the subject line states that this is on 7.3.

There are some interesting pages on using the sqlplus copy command for longs on thomas kytes pages. Otherwise use your favourite programming language to manipulate the data programmatically.

7.3 is long since desupported and , as you are finding 8i has some nice features which address some of its shortcomings.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA