Qestion about querying using intermedia

From: Kev <java2e_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 01:39:47 -0700

Hello All,

I am using interMedia and the problem is this.

If I do a search where I am using more than one word or a phrase the reponse time is extremely fast but when I query one word; say the word help for example the hardrives light up like christmas trees. I increased the sort_area_size to 3 megs which help speed up the more then one word of phrase queries but didnt help and single word query.

Also the CPU maxes out. What can I do so that people can search with fast response times.

Thanks,

Kev Received on Wed Jun 06 2001 - 03:39:47 CDT