Reports in Word.

From: Michael Rothwell <marothwell_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 10:04:43 -0700

I am getting data out of Oracle using Pro*C on HP UX, but would like to write a file that Word could pick up easily (without converting). Is there some codes I can embed in the report that Word can read.

I'm using C because I'm doing a lot of massaging to the data. I need to be able to email the resulting report to end-users that can just open it in Word with out any conversion (I've got some real winners for end-users) because they just cant figure it out.

thanks for any info.

Michael Received on Wed Jun 06 2001 - 12:04:43 CDT