Re: How Oracle accept multiple rows of records from ASP?

From: Spencer <spencerp_at_swbell.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 01:33:22 -0500

i'll assumie that by "from ASP" you mean that you are developing Active Server Pages for IIS.

which interface are you using? OCI ? Pro*C ? ODBC ? JDBC ? Oracle for OLE ? OO4O ?

array inserts are fairly straightforward with the Pro*C and JDBC interfaces.

have you had a chance (within the last couple of months) to read the oracle8 application development guide ?

documentation is available (registration is free) from otn. http://technet.oracle.com