Re: Performance Monitoring Problem

From: Michael Wagner <wagnerm_at_segue.at>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 13:43:33 +0200

Hi !

To get Perfmon Counter you have to use the command operfcfg on the client side, you need the username (system) the passwd from the system an the tns connection string. You need the Oracle Client to observe the DB with perfmon. The client convert the perfmon requests to an oracle protocol so is it possible to observe also a UNIX Oracle DB from a Win NT Oracle Client. USE THE HOSTNAME WHERE THE ORACLE CLIENT IS INSTALLED regards

Mike