I NEED THE AUTHORIZATION KEY FOR ORACLE DEVELOPER STARTER KIT

From: Pedro <pedro72_at_teleline.es>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 01:21:15 GMT

I have the Cd "Oracle Developer Starter Kit" . I am trying to install the product, but I need the authorization key. At this moment I could not get the key in web site of Oracle (such page returns an error message). May anyone send me that key or tell me how can I get it? Thank you, if possible, send me also the respopnse to: pedro72_at_terra.es
Thanks. Received on Mon Jun 04 2001 - 20:21:15 CDT