Re: Problems installing SAMS: Alexandria

From: Daniel <dgonzalez_at_sia.es>
Date: 4 Jun 2001 00:53:14 -0700

Thanks all.

A week ago i sent a msg to CA support in spain, where i am. They tell me that they have installed alexandria like i want on a AIX, not in a Solaris Intel. I sent too a complete txt file with all my installation steps and console output. At now, i have no answer. Something darkness beyond Alexandria =D

I'm looking now in solaris news. Thanks all again.

Daniel Gonzalez Received on Mon Jun 04 2001 - 02:53:14 CDT