Part time Oracle DBA work from home POSSIBLE?

From: Steph <shan168_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 1 Jun 2001 11:03:43 -0700

Hi,

I am a mother with two young kids. After working as a fulltime Oracle DBA for 4 years, I decided to quit the job and spend more time with my kids. Now I am thinking about going back to work as a parttime Oracle DBA from home with DSL connection. I wonder if companies allow people to do so.

If you have any comments or suggestions, please let me know. I'll deeply appreciate it!

Steph Received on Fri Jun 01 2001 - 13:03:43 CDT