just passed 1st exam- projections???

From: samy atoui <s.atoui_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 19:08:43 +0200

Hi there folks
I've just passed my first oracle exam, but I remeber a vexing question: "what does best describe a projection?". As I don't want to die dumb, I'd appreciate any hints. I've grepped through the docs & searched OTN, but can't seem to find anything.

What are Projections (& I don't mean the spatial/geometric thingy)? Received on Fri Jun 01 2001 - 12:08:43 CDT